Classic potato salad with broth
A potato salad with broth can’t taste more classic, but also more flavorful! The salad is rounded off with mustard and onions. This is how the popular potato side dish for sausages and the like is created from simple ingredients, which is also a great idea for barbecues or as a party salad. By the way, it tastes best lukewarm or well-done. A tasty and hearty variation is potato salad with bacon.
1 kg waxy potatoes
3 (120 g) small onions
4 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 tablespoon medium hot mustard
350 ml vegetable broth
5-6 tbsp white wine vinegar
80 g diced raw ham
1 bunch of chives
How to do it
- Wash potatoes and cook in boiling water for 20-25 minutes. Peel onions and cut into cubes. Heat oil in a saucepan, cover and saute onions for about 15 minutes. Add mustard and broth and bring to a boil. Add vinegar and ham, season broth with salt and pepper.
- Drain potatoes, rinse, peel, slice and add to broth. Leave in the broth for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash chives, cut diagonally into fine rings and add to salad. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Serve potato salad with broth warm or cold.
- Classic potato salad with broth - 30. März 2021 22:47
- Preise für Immobilien und Mieten steigen weiter und weiter und… - 5. November 2020 9:31
- Neue Auflage: Vergriffene Corona-Chronik wieder erhältlich - 14. August 2020 11:30